Futuretek Commerce LLP (Getepay) was founded in August 2016 to provide solutions to various Industries through innovative and cost effective solutions. In October 2020 Futuretek Commerce LLP was converted to Futuretek Commerce Pvt Ltd. Getepay is a Merchant Service Platform which enables the merchant to manage different aspect of its business and also collect payments from its customers.
Getepay has been thus providing innovative and user friendly easy to use digital platform to be used by different categories of merchants especially small and medium size merchants (SMEs/MSMEs). Getepay payment platform provides both online and offline payment options to the merchants available through web, mobile and UPI QR.
Getepay has on-boarded more than 750,000+ merchants on its platform web and Mobile app in partnership with more than 22 + banks. Getepay Payment Aggregation platform allows the merchants to collect payments from their customers from multiple payment options, be it credit card, debit card, Net banking, UPI, IMPS and/or other payment modes.
When you join Getepay, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is incorporated, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere.
A Java Developer is a Programmer who designs, develops, and manages Java-based applications and software. With most large organizations using Java to implement software systems and back-end services, a Java developer is one of the most sought-after jobs today.
A developer is responsible for several Java-related duties throughout the software development life cycle. from concept and design to testing.
The developer is required to create user information solutions through the development, implementation, and maintenance of Java-based components and interfaces.
- Contribute to all stages of software development life-cycle
- Design, implement and maintain Java-based applications that can be high-volume and low-latency
- Analyze user requirements to define business objectives
- Envisioning system features and functionality
- Define application objectives and functionality
- Ensure application designs conform with business goals
- Develop and test software
- Identify and resolve any technical issues arising
- Create detailed design documentation
- Propose changes to current Java infrastructure
- Develop technical designs for application development
- Develop multimedia applications
- Write well designed, testable code
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Manage Java and Java EE application development
- Develop documentation to help users
- Transforming requirements into stipulations
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement, investigating alternatives and technologies, and presenting for architectural review
Experience :- 0-6 yr
Location :- Jaipur
Salary :- As per candidate