Customer satisfaction has been the key in success of the GETEPAY. We at GETEPAY take due care that we deliver services and products according to the bet standards and thus meeting the requirements of our customers.
But we will also accept that despite the best of the efforts there may be instances where the customer may have issues and problems which may be the result of various scenarios and circumstances.
To Redress the customer Grievances, we have defined the policy with below objectives:
- All Customers are treated properly.
- Customer Complaints and issues are taken care with courtesy and in a timely manner.
- Customers are informed of the channels and ways to raise problems and issues
- Customers are made aware of their rights to raise the Complaints and Issues through alternative channels in case they are not happy with the standard channel.
Getepay as a Payment Aggregator has a defined board approved policy for customer grievance handling.
Customer Complain Resolution
|Transaction status||Getepay provides the Getepay transaction reference no, amount, date of transaction||Within 1 working day|
|Amount Debited but not received by Merchant||Customer gets all the information with the details of the merchant||Within 1 working day|
|Refund related queries||Customer is provided with the status of the transaction and the refund details issued from our side||Within 1 working day|
|Customer account debited but received by Payment Aggregator (Getepay)||We provide the information to the client in case the funds received by us during reconciliation if not then customer has to check with its bank||Within 1 working day|
a) Customer Care Centre :
- The Company has established Customer Care Centre facility for effective resolution of complaints/issues of Customers. The Customer Care Centre serves the Customers on all working days between 9am to 7PM.
- The Customer can reach the Customer Care Center through below modes :
- Through email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Through Phone : +91-9799042216,+91-8905554513,+91-6367214183
- Through Ticket : The company has also given the option to the Customer to raise a ticket feature available on the Contact Us page of the website www.getepay.in
- The helpdesk will respond to the customer queries/issues as per timeline defined for different categories defined above.
b) Customers Problem Redressal Unit (CPRU) through Nodal Officer : The customers who are not satisfied with the resolution of Customer Care Centre can approach to CPRU for redressing their grievances.
Grievance Redressal Procedure
Each Party represents and warrants that:
- A grievance may be communicated by the Customer to CPRU in physical or electronic mode.
- A query ID is generated and given to customer in response to the grievance.
- Upon receipt of a grievance, the concerned officer shall enter the details thereof in the Grievance Redressal Register.
- All grievances received shall be acknowledged within three working days from the receipt of grievance by CPRU.
- CPRU shall resolve every grievance within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the grievance.
- Final Redressal and Closure of Grievance shall be treated as finally redressed and closed in any of the following circumstances:
- Where the Customer has communicated his acceptance of the Company`s decision on redressal of grievance communicated by the Company; or
- Where the Customer has not communicated his acceptance of the Company`s decision, within 2 (two) months from the date of communication of decision by the Company.
Getepay follows takes Refunds with utmost care for refunds of failed transactions which are charged to the customer but has not reached Getepay and in turn has not reached the merchant for which merchant has delivered the services/products to the customer. Getepay provides the option to the merchant to choose to get the transaction status updated as success post reconciliation and provide the service/product to the end customer or reverse such transactions back to the customer as Refund.
In case of Refunds we will reverse the transaction post reconciliation on T+1 after receiving the details from the processing bank/partner.
The Company has appointed below person as the Grievance Cum Nodal Officer and the same details will also be updated on the Contact Us page of the website www.getepay.in :
Grievance cum Nodal Officer:
Escalation Matrix for customer complain Resolution
|1||Help Desk||Support Desk||+91-9799042216,
|email@example.com||Within 1 Working Day|
|Within 2 Working Days|
|3||Pradeep Garg||Head–Business firstname.lastname@example.org||Within 3 Working Days|
|4||Ankit Sharma||Nodal Officeremail@example.com||Within 7 Working Days|